1st Semester S.Y. 2017-18
Saint Louis University is currently on the 1st Semester of the School Year 17-18.
1st Semester is from 2016-08-08 until 2016-12-30.
All students accounts are activated.
- PROJECT DAILY BREAD (PDB)
Posted By: Admin01 on 2017-09-09
DARE TO BE ONE!
- FREE TUITION AND MISCELLANEOUS FEES
- BOOK AND UNIFORM ALLOWANCE
- FREE DORMITORY FEE
- ASSISTANCE DURING ON-THE-JOB TRAININGS, FIELD WORKS AND BOARD EXAM REVIEW
- MONTHLY ALLOWANCE
OPEN TO THE FOLLOWING COURSES
- BS MINING ENGINEERING
- BS GEOLOGY
- BS GELOLOGICAL ENGINEERING
- BS METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING
- OPEN TO SECOND YEAR AND THIRD YEAR STUDENTS FOR AY 2017-2018
- MUST HAVE A GPA OF 2.25 OR HIGHER
- NO FAILING GRADES
- NOT CURRENTLY A RECIPIENT OF ANY SCHOLARSHIP
- BONAFIDE RESIDENT OF THE PROVINCE OF NUEVA VIZCAYA
- CERTIFIED TRUE COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- CERTIFIED TRUE COPY OF FORM 137
- LATEST INCOME TAX RETURN (ITR) OF PARENTS OR GUARDIANS OR CERTIFICATE OF TAX EXEMPTION
- CERTIFICATE OF GOOD MORAL CHARACTER
Submit your requirements at
FCF CUPATI OFFICE (OLD SAN MIGUEL WAREHOUSE)
No. 49 Silawan Street, Solano, Nueva Vizcaya
For more inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 0909-967-1878
For more information visit https://www.facebook.com/sluguidancecenter
Posted By: Admin01 on 2017-02-04
To the SLU Community,
In behalf of the Project Daily Bread (PDB) beneficiaries, we would like to express our most sincere gratitude and appreciation for your wholehearted support and commitment to helping those who are in need. We recognize that had it not been for the concerted effort of the entire Louisian community, PBD would not be sustained. We are truly blessed to have you as a partner who has not only given a portion of your hard-earned salaries but has also taken time to refer students to the program. These say a lot about how thoughtful and concerned you are about the plight of our Louisian students.
“The one who blesses others is abundantly blessed; those who help others are helped.”–Proverbs 11:23 As such, we stand believing that the Lord will bring upon you increase upon increase – not only in your finances but also in the other areas of your life.
We humbly look forward to your continued support in the years to come.